This Page

has been moved to new address

RIP 30164

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
various rambling thoughts: RIP 30164

Saturday, March 28, 2009

RIP 30164



So here ends my MBA.

30164 was my roll number for these two years, a number that at different times brought joy and at other times sorrow.

But for all that, it feels good to leave the cage behind...though I would miss it thoroughly...

In a week, I would be back at home and would wait for 15 June, when i would be joining Airtel. I would never come back to the room from which i write what i am writing this...it feels funny...inertia at work again, i guess...

So it goes...

And as a last word, below is the article that I wrote for my Yearbook...I could not have expressed myself better...


Of Hope and a Few Word
Adieu SIBM

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home